Ground Transportation Permit Program licenses over 2,500 private ground transportation companies at LAX, including scheduled buses, charter buses / vans / limousines, and courtesy vehicle operators.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transportation Charter Party (TCP) Permit Information
- Transportation Network Company (TNC) Permit Information
- Courtesy Transportation Services Permit Information
- Food-Catering (service truck) Permit Information
- Access Fees
- Commercial Vehicle Holding Lots - Map
Ground Transportation providers must abide by the LAX Ground Transportation Rules and Regulations. Operators are responsible for ensuring all drivers are knowledgeable and comply with the rules and regulations set forth.
Ground Transportation Permit Services
7301 World Way West, 1st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Phone: (424) 646-6460
Fax: (424) 646-9253
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Wednesday 7:30 am - 12:30 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
No public counter hours. Transactions are completed by email or phone.
For transponder replacement, please use our online appointment scheduling system.